Friday, June 10, 2016

One two Cha cha! (06/09)

Exodus 15:20 

Then Miriam the prophetess, Aaron's sister, took a tambourine in her hand, and all the women followed her with tambourines and dancing.

Hello everyone, 

this post may be short as nothing truly exciting happened today. I worked over at the Ecola Creek Lodge with some of my co-workers. It got a little exciting when Antonia was playing her music and we couldn't help ourselves but dance a tad bit to the music. That night there was a all-girl Zumba session in the gym I opted out this time and instead retired to the lounge to watch Twilight (for the express purpose of making fun of it. It was awesome!)
After which we watched Alien (I had gained special permission to do so) Many of my coworkers hadn't seen it. The sets and story were amazing. I had previously never actually seen the film but I knew the story and most of the scary moments. To antedote Alien we watched Avatar till midnight. 

Tommorow- Is my day off! So excited! Emma and I are going roller skating this evening with a few other people. More about that in my next post. 

Final note: if you can't be in your comfort zone make where you are home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment